Mar 10, 2010

Grace Coddington


Miss Grace Coddington , the creative director for Vogue Magazine , is officially my new idol. After watching the documentary " A September Issue " which was filmed to take you through the experience of all the work editor Anna Wintour (the woman "The Devil Wears Prada" was based on) goes through to publish Vogue's most important issue. Despite the fact that Grace wasn't the main focus of the film , she was the one that stuck out the most to me. The only person who hadn't given up her sense of art or appreciation for her craft like all the other employees. Its her job to put together concepts , wardrobes and creative photo shoots. She also happens to be the Only creative director in the business who dresses the models herself. So ass you can see , She kinda inspired me lol ! I hope I can have a career that gives me the same joy that she gets from her work.
Fin!

No comments:

Post a Comment